- The Patchworks composition tool displays scenario results and supporting data in clear poster formats that support decision making, collaboration and public consultation.
Decision Support and Team Collaboration
- Cross-scenario indicator comparison reports, which add a standard set of comparisons to each scenario.
- A scenario comparison tool to generate insightful posters and presentations comparing a range of indicators across a number of scenarios.
- Animated maps that show the time-series change in spatial indicators.
- An easy way to export forecasts and indicators into other planning and assessment models.
The modern web-based reporting architecture supports team participation over the internet. Each scenario that you create is a folder containing a full set of your project reports stored in HTML, CSV and historgram format. A web browser is the only software required to view Patchworks output.
- Post scenarios on the web for team members to access and review.
- Zip up scenario folders and store them on DVD or email them to team members.
- Add dynamic web-based tools that let internet users perform queries and develop their own lines of inquiry, without having to use up analyst time.The Patchworks composition tool displays scenario results and supporting data in clear poster formats that support decision making, collaboration and public consultation.